FREE US FORECASTS
HOLMES - Elementary Deduction System - Part IVSoftware System for Pick 3 and Pick 4 Games CombinationsDepending on the HOLMES program version you will find different choices here. You can pick as many numbers as you like to see. It all depends on your playing budget. Keep in mind that the numbers you will see in the result are ranked. So the most likely numbers are shown in the front of the list, no matter how many combinations you are selecting here.DeductionAs mentioned before the system is ranking the potential result numbers by using an internal raking system. The system provides each number with a certain value that gives its likelihood to be drawn. The deduction setting defines the minimum value (percentage-wise) that a number needs to be included in the output. The higher the percentage is the lower is the amount of numbers shown in the output.This parameter is of particular interest for the prediction type “Cold”. Depending on the deduction value percentage some numbers will not be part of the “Cold” selection. That will change the “Cold” results in particular. Usually this improves the quality of the results, but in can also have negative impact in some cases. Try it out for yourself.For Output Types other than “Singles” to be part of the selection you might have to reduce the deduction down to 0%.Output TypeDepending on HOLMES 3 or 4 you can select Singles, Doubles and Triples or Singles, Doubles, 2 Doubles, Triples or Quadruples. The default is set to Singles.The most successful way is to stick to Singles in Pick 3 and Pick 4. You can add Doubles to Pick 4. The major reason is coverage. You are covering 72% of all numbers with Singles in Pick 3 and 50.4% with Singles in Pick 4. Doubles in Pick 4 add another 43.2% for a total of 93.6% of all numbers. You can safely eliminate the other choices from your calculations.